Monday, April 21, 2008

Technological Frustration

*rants*

I am having such a hard time getting a powerpoint from Microsoft uploaded onto the internet and onto this site. I really think the pictures allow a good visual representation(albet scattered) of how my thinking process is proceeding. Yet, I can't make it work. Somedays I love technology, and some days I want to break my computer.

I try again. I fail. Yet, all great successes basked on the molding, dying back of their sisters in failure. What the fuck am I trying to be poetic about? ugh. *throws something at the computer and rants about gender shit somewhere else*

I'll go be gay elsewhere.

Why do I use blogger.com? Because google, which also own's blogger.com, has proven it will stand up to the government when the government begins digging into people's backgrounds. A "safe zone" on the internet. Still, I have so many frustrations with the way blogger is beign run and the difficulty to use it. *goes and bugs the tech people*

I want to be able to do this on my blog, much in the same way I can do it through wordpress.com

Separate links(for research part of project) *

Categories within the blog.
-place for brainstorming(aka blogging)
-place for formal proposal thoughts
-book review/notes from research
-works cited/sourcing page

website?
A way to keep the process accessible, academic and fun.
-Inappropriate Quote page(needs a disclaimer)

*People are more likely to click and read something if it’s shorter(kept to a couple of pages)

No comments: